Saturday, May 30, 2009

Mini-Updates


I am currently watchin the Cav's Magic game 6 (not enyoing its path by the way), but I saw a couple things that I thought you guys should know. So, just a short post about some things here and there.

1. Direct from Wale's twitter: "BACK TO THE FEATURE .... will be...here NO later then JUNE 13th"

- I don't know about ya'll, but it better be the greatest mixtape I have ever heard haha

2. Direct From Cudi's Twitter: "the video for "sky might fall" will be a mini movie, it will be epic. shootin it in a couple weeks along with "make her say""

3. Direct From Wiz Khalifa: "Smokin, chillin wit my broseph @currensy_spitta This mixtape is gonna b incredible"

-Earlier: "@MistahFAB Im headed down the N.O to knock out this tape wit Currensy this weekend, but Next week shld b great! Im wit it for sure cuzzy"

- if you see where I'm going, I'm tryin to say that they are almost finished with their How Fly Mixtape. They said its gonna be out by the end of may, so they got one day. I'm extremely excited to see what these guys have got for us. From what it sounds like, they are both pumped too.


Another theme you could notice from this post: Twitter is GREAT for updates, info, and just keeping up with your favorite artists. I've found that a lot of the new age rappers love tweeting, so its pretty sweet. So, if you think its still stupid, your loss.

No response to “Mini-Updates”

Leave a Reply