Saturday, May 23, 2009

Sorry For My Absence

I want to thank Tony for holding down the blog this past week. Between job hunting and LeBron James making miracle shots, I have had a busy week since I returned to the Cleve. I have not found the time to sit down and write a blog entry, but that will change starting tomorrow and next week.

Tomorrow or Monday look out for my opinion on Eminem's new CD "Relapse." My first taste of hip-hop came from Em, so I could not wait for Relapse to drop. I was extremely disappointed, and I'll let you guys know why.

Also, if you guys remember my man Wes Blaze, a Cleveland native and a friend of mine who is a gifted, yet undiscovered rapper, then you will be happy to hear my next sentence. I was with Wes last night (we were hugging and screaming like little girls for about 10 minutes after LeBron hit that 3) and we are going to put together an interview, a kind of "Get to know Wes Blaze" format. He has an album scheduled to drop very soon, within the next month, so I want everyone in Cleveland and elsewhere to get to know my boy Wes. So be on the lookout for Rear View Shaking's first official interview.

Again, thanks to Tony for keeping up the blog...and Charles Hamilton deserved to get punched haha. Go Cavs!

No response to “Sorry For My Absence”

Leave a Reply