Thursday, July 30, 2009

Eminem: The Warning


Eminem started it on "Bagpipes from Baghdad," Nick Cannon and Mariah made it an ordeal with blogs and the song "Obsessed," and now Em has come back with one simple message: Nick and Mariah do NOT want Slim to get into it. On "The Warning" Em makes it clear that he has plenty of dirt on Mariah to make "Bagpipes" look like a joke on the back of a Laffy Taffy. He says that the track is meant to end this feud before it really gets ugly. "Fuck it now I'm about to draw the line," he spits. "And for you to cross it, that's a mountain that I doubt you want to climb." I respected Cannon for stepping up and making a stand for his woman, but who is he kidding. Eminem is not somebody you really want to mess with, and this track was made to show that. I almost want Nick to try a comeback, just so I can hear some more Eminem I actually enjoy.


DOWNLOAD: Eminem- The Warning

No response to “Eminem: The Warning”

Leave a Reply