Sunday, July 19, 2009

I Was Gone For A Minute But Now I'm Back...

So yes, it has been a while since I have posted, and I apologize. But my absence has paid off because I was searching the internet for good music to bring to you, taking video at the recent Great Hangover Tour that graced Cleveland with its presence, and working so I could make some money to buy a sweet shirt to show all of you. Shouts to Tony once again for keeping the blog up to date with some good links. But I'm back, with two mixtapes that you need to get your hands on.




Pac Div- I usually don't really fuck with a lot of dudes from the West Coast, their style is just very different, but lately I have been warming up to it. I am already a huge fan of Blu, and U-N-I definitely grew on me. But Pac Div, or Pacific Division, is just straight dope. Their new mixtape, Church League Champions, is excellent, with each of the three members spitting fire in each of their verses. Their beat selection reminds me a little bit of the Cool Kidz and U-N-I, but their style is definitely different. The second track, We The Champs, is one of the coolest songs I have ever heard. They also love basketball, and throw in a lot of basketball references in their music, which I love. Definitely download Church League Champions, you will not be disappointed.



Young Chris- One half of Young Gunnerz has been making a lot of noise ever since he went solo, and that would be Young Chris. Here he gives us his newest mixtape, The Network, hosted by Don Cannon. A few tracks on here have been floating around the internet for a while, but the original material is dope. A lot of people say Young Chris bit Jay style wise, but I could really care less. He sounds different and brings his own style to the table. Download The Network, and let these mixtapes hold you over for a while.

No response to “I Was Gone For A Minute But Now I'm Back...”

Leave a Reply