Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Featured Sneaks of the Day

BOING. Remember those first Nike Shox ads? Well as I was browsing the latest selection of upcoming shoe releases, one shoe caught my eye in particular. This particular shoe is the Nike Shox BB4, the original basketball shox. These shoes brought me all the way back to my middle school years at good old Wilbur Wright. I still remember the day that these shoes caught my eye. A gentleman by the name of Eric Anderson, one of the smartest and wealthiest kids from the class below me, strolled into the food court looking to get his fill at the pasta bar wearing these kicks. He somehow managed to get the shoes a few weeks early before they were actually released, and though I acted like it was no big deal, I secretly wanted to tackle the kid to the ground, rip the shoes off of his feet, and make a run for it. Anyways, the reason I bring up this story to you as an audience is because Nike has decided to re-release these shoes in the original color scheme of white/metallic silver/lapis(blue) on April 18th. Unfortunately, Nike was dumb enough to put these at a ridiculous $140.00. I don't remember how much the shoes cost originally, but with most shox costing around 100-120, this pair really shouldn't be priced that high. Nevertheless, check em out:

No response to “Featured Sneaks of the Day”

Leave a Reply