Monday, March 9, 2009

Jordan's Hot Verse Of The Day


This comes from my man Drake, also known as Drizzy, representing Canada, off of "I'm Goin In" with Lil' Wayne and Truth, posted here http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/audio/id.6954/title.dj-capcom-f-lil-wayne-drake-truth-im-goin-in
on HipHopDx.com

"First off, you know what it is if you heard Drake
Making hoes wobble like a bridge in an Earthquake
Never see me out cause I live in my workplace
I give you the business so button up your shirt straight
Look at where I landed, you would think I planned it
I'm just doin' me and you could never understand it
Chicks get hammered, big dick bandit
Money flowing like a slit wrist no bandage
Blowin' purple clouds man, I'm so sky high
I ain't cutting anybodies slices out of my pie
Out of this world though, I'm so sci fi
And I don't sit still I keep it moving like a drive by
I just tell the truth and so I'm cool in every hood spot
21 years and I ain't never met a good cop
Me and Wayne lean like Kareem doing hook shots
Cover me I'm going in and fuckin' when the hook drops"


Wow...Drake leave some for the other rappers! Straight Fire!

No response to “Jordan's Hot Verse Of The Day”

Leave a Reply