Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Felt


Alright, so this past week and a half have been extremely busy with my last week of work, moving back down to school, and spending a weekend at the Lake of the Ozarks where I didn't even have a computer. Though this has caused an absence, Jordan has kept up with a few posts and I appreciate that. This summer, we haven't really both been on the blog at the same time very often, but we definitely hope to be in full force now that we will be reunited back here at Mizzou.

Anyways, I stop in today to share with you a few dope tracks from some lesser known lyricists in the game. The first is off of Naledge's Chicago Picasso which came out this summer, and it features one of my favorite lyricists, Jay Electronica. Unfortunately, pretty much NOBODY knows about Jay, because he has almost zero material. I am just waiting for the day when he releases an album, EP, mixtape or anything.

Naledge - Cool, Relax Ft. Jay Electronica



The next track I am very excited to bring you. This song features Murs and Slug from Atmosphere, two of the most concious rappers out there. They have joined together to make Felt 3, a tribute project to somebody yet to be named. Murs has discussed that he has a line of new material coming out, which I am pretty excited about and more Slug is always good too.

Murs and Slug (Felt) - Protagonists

No response to “Felt”

Leave a Reply