Wednesday, August 26, 2009

"I'm doin it to the Maximum, Nissan"


Here's some new material from somebody who has become one of my favorite artists this past summer: J. Cole. After listening to The Warm Up for about 2 months straight, this dude has risen high on my charts. He's got the whole package: swagger, style, validity, wordplay...oh and did I mention he's signed by Jay-Z? He will be making a feature on Blueprint 3, which gives me just one more reason to get excited for that album. Also, according to Cole's blog, we could be seeing some new material soon.

"While I'm workin on the album I get urges to go off on certain beats I love. This is similar to the process of how The Warm Up originally started. I'm already sitting on some gems as we speak. I figured yall been rockin that warm up for a couple months, let's let some of them out. What's all this leading to? Shit, it ain't no tellin..
"I Came Up, I Warmed Up, the next up... "




DOWNLOAD: Back To The Topic Freestyle

No response to “"I'm doin it to the Maximum, Nissan"”

Leave a Reply