Friday, August 7, 2009

Hot Verse Of The Day

Thanks Tony for bringing back the verse of the day. This is the first verse off of Pac Div's "Knuckleheadz" off of their excellent Church League Champions mixtape. That CD has been in constant rotation in my car.


I'ma never learn, do it it till' the leather burn, steer let the Lexus turn, Trina it's a Lexus term
At ease, let me roll back my sleeves, bring your Mom with you she can roll back with me
Half coquettes and tee, minutes like Dennis', at school looked for shit to stick my teacher's dentures in
Bars like GZA and them, west like Peneltons, kuncklehead ni##as permanent, never penciled in
Earth to kid, women friends caddy but they get it in, always knew I had to ride the wheels till them shits was thin
Learn ya quick, simpleton, swerve all middlemen, if you wanna bark I let my dogs out the kennel then, sick em
New Air Max watch me flip em, been dope pen coke Cognac sipper
High class, fly ass, live rap ni##a, felines go crazy trying to find that Twitter

No response to “Hot Verse Of The Day”

Leave a Reply