Saturday, August 29, 2009

Supernatural Vs. Biggie (Live)

Before this concert, I had never heard of Supernat. After seeing him at this concert, I was blown away. He was listed as the "freestyle king" and I believe it after listening to him spit killer line after killer line. In one of the portions of his show, he displayed his talent for off-the dome rhymes by taking three words from the crowd and putting them into a song. What three words did he get? Hippopotamus, Roses, and Magnificent. Supernat had no trouble at all, as he seamlessly linked all three words and created three separate verses on the fly. Later, he showed off by taking items from the crowd and spittin' some one-liners to the crowd. I even had the privilege of getting the line "You gave me a money clip with no money in it" aimed right at me when I emptied the contents of my clip before giving it to him. I'm sorry I value my license, money, and credit card alright! Anyways, in this clip he imitates Biggie Smalls and plays out a rap battle. The clip is sorta short cause I didn't really want to see the show through a camera screen.


No response to “Supernatural Vs. Biggie (Live)”

Leave a Reply