Friday, April 3, 2009

I'm A Perfectionist


Today we find more evidence that Asher Roth's album is going to be dope. Featuring Philly's own Beanie Sigel and Rock City, nahright.com gives us "Perfectionist", a bonus track if you buy Asleep in the Bread Aisle on Itunes. There is just something about Asher's flow that I love. His ability to use alliteration and rhyme words not just at the end of each line, but within the line as well (this is bringing me back to high school English) shows me the talent that Asher has. He may be the face of MTV right now, which usually is not a good sign for a rapper, but the kid has talent. Peep the song and pick up that album on 4/20. Here is the link to the song: http://www.zshare.net/audio/58148105d9c8e2bc/

No response to “I'm A Perfectionist”

Leave a Reply