Monday, April 20, 2009

T.I. set to rerelease Paper Trail


With the day that Clifford Harris goes to jail inching closer, southern rapper T.I. , is spending most of his remaining time with his family. However, in an interview as part of his show on MTV, Harris told Sway that he also plans to rerelease his latest album Paper Trail. Harris has a number of recordings, including features by The Dream and Ciara, and is still continuing to record, before he is put away. Though the date has not been set yet, T.I. has said that there will be 5 additional tracks put onto the album. According to MTV, the Atlanta native also has another Kanye West track that he has yet to use, because it was cut to make room for Jay-Z on "Swagga Like Us." T.I. looks to add to his enormous success with the first release of the album. I'll let you know when I find out the exact release date.

TM

No response to “T.I. set to rerelease Paper Trail”

Leave a Reply