Wednesday, April 22, 2009

What I'm Listening To


I thought I would just give you guys a look into what has been on heavy rotation on my Ipod these days. If you are lacking any of these CDs or mixtapes I would highly recommend downloading or purchasing them. Got to get the hip-hop collection right for the summer! Ok, here is what Mr. Zirm has been listening to lately.

Drake-So Far Gone
Asher Roth-Asleep In The Bread Aisle
Curren$y-This Ain't No Mixtape, Fast Times At Ridgemont Fly
CunninLynguists-Strange Journey Vol. 1
Joe Budden-Padded Room
Knaan-Troubadour
MIMS-Guilt
Royce Da '5 9"-Bar Exam 2
Saigon-All In A Day's Work
U-N-I- A Love Supreme


And yes I do stroll around campus with my gigantic headphones, bobbing my head. And yes people do stare at me. Being white and loving hip-hop is a struggle! Haha. Alright back to watching the Indians game/NBA playoffs/grilling hot dogs.

No response to “What I'm Listening To”

Leave a Reply