Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Exclusive Content...Handle With Care


In my future profession of journalism (hopefully), the word exclusive means a piece of news, or the reporting of a piece of news, obtained by a newspaper or other news organization, along with the privilege of using it first. Get The Rear View Shaking may not be an official news organization, but today I am proud to bring you our blog's first exclusive interview. I was finally able to sit down with my man Wes Blaze, and we spoke about where he started, his hip-hop influences, and his upcoming mixtape along with a few other topics. This was a lot of fun for me to do, and I think Wes really enjoyed himself. So, without further ado, I am happy to bring you part one of my interview with Wes Blaze. The video quality is not the best, and I gave up trying to figure out how to get this video file onto my IMovie program, so there is little editing. But in a sense, I like it this way. The content is much more important than the technical aspects, so sit back, and enjoy. Part two is coming later today.

No response to “Exclusive Content...Handle With Care”

Leave a Reply