Friday, June 12, 2009

We Still Get It In Ohio


If Cam'ron used to get it in Ohio, then Chip The Ripper has been getting it in Ohio for years, and still is. Known around the underground Cleveland rap scene for years (the guy is huge at Ohio University), Chip is finally getting some love nationally. Being buds with Kid Cudi and having him shout you out is a huge bonus, but Chip is starting to come into his own. I admit I never really fucked with Chip, I didn't think he was all that great of a lyricist. His songs were fun to play at parties when people weren't really paying attention, and his song "Get It Girl" made me laugh. But with his previously leaked track, "No, I Said I Liked You" off of his upcoming mixtape, and now this Cleveland/Ohio anthem, I must admit I am starting to enjoy his music. Chip goes in over the Cam track and makes me proud to be a Clevelander. Bump this in the ride if you are riding through Ohio. His voice is pretty unique as well. Cleveland stand up!

Download: Chip The Ripper-Still Get It In Ohio

No response to “We Still Get It In Ohio”

Leave a Reply