Monday, June 22, 2009

Now Batting....


Here's a list of some things you can expect on Get The Rear View Shaking this week:

-On a balmy Saturday night, my good friend Colin and I took to his porch above his backyard, and armed with a six pack of Budweiser select (Only 99 calories!), a boombox, and Wale's newest mixtape, "Back To The Feature," we sat back and listened to the entire tape all the way through. So look out for a thorough review of the latest mixtape from the D.C. native. One hint: It's excellent.

-Last weekend, I sat down with Wes Blaze for an interview. Everything came out great, until the point where I had to upload the file onto my computer. My IMovie program on my Mac will not open the file for me to edit, so I have been doing some editing on my PC, which is taking forever. So I am just going to post the interview with not much editing because the content is much more important. Look for that tomorrow.

-There definitely will be a review of B.o.B's newest mixtape, I just finished downloading and am eager to give it a listen. Wale and B.o.B doing big things!

No response to “Now Batting....”

Leave a Reply