Friday, June 19, 2009

Good Music in this Biiitch


Okay, sorry I haven't been postin this week guys, my girlfriend has been in town and I haven't had a lot of free time on my hands. But, thanks to Jordan, there have still been a few posts to keep you all updated on some good things happenin this week. So when I did finally get a chance to jump onto Nahright and HipHopDX, I was hit with a slew of songs by artists I am very interested in. Like rumored, Lupe released "Shining Down," Joe Budden put out a Slaughterhouse joint, another T.I. song was put out, and the XXL freshman put out some more music. Here are some I think are worth giving a listen.

Lupe Fiasco - Shining Down Ft. Matthew Santos

Slaughterhouse - Woodstock Ft. M.O.P.


Sha Stimuli - Follow the Leader


Kid Cudi - Excuse My Mood (Kinda Like a Big Deal Freestyle)


Mickey Factz - Flying Balloons



T.I. - Make You Sweat


Royce Da 5'9" - D.O.A. Freestyle

Crooked I - Dear Tupac (Komplex Remix)

No response to “Good Music in this Biiitch”

Leave a Reply