Monday, June 8, 2009

Swag On A Hundred


He's back at it again. You have seen postings about Wes Blaze on here before and I maintain that his lyrical ability is just as good as a Big Sean or a Wiz Khalifa, and I mean that when I say it. You may remember Wes dropped a track exclusively for our blog called "Get At Me" a few months ago. Well, Wes is back. He brings his deft wordplay to his new track entitled "Swag On A Hundred." Just more lyrical genius from Wes. Hit the link at the bottom to see the video along with the song off of Wes' Facebook. I know I said I was going to have Get The Rear View Shaking's first interview up a few weeks ago, but it had to be postponed. I am hopeful to get it done this week with Wes and he gets set to drop his mixtape "Sound of Something Different" and show people what's really going on. So, support good music and stay hip to Wes Blaze. Mixtapes and shows are on the way.

Wes Blaze-Swag On A Hundred

Previously: Wes Blaze-Get At Me

No response to “Swag On A Hundred”

Leave a Reply