Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Shirts of the Week

I think I did this once when the blog was in its early stages, so I thought I would continue it. People that know me know my love of shirts. I have always said that if I had more money than I needed I would spend it all on dope shirts. I would have 300 shirts, but only two or three pairs of jeans and maybe one or two pairs of kicks. Recently, with the very limited funds I posses, I decided to purchase two new shirts to the add to my slowly growing collection. They come from two of my favorite brands as well, so props to those companies for continuing to make quality apparel. The first t-shirt I bought is called "The Championship Ring Tee." Crafted by Lifted Research Group, or as it is better known, LRG, this shirt definitely stood out to me in their collection. In the middle of the graphic we find a towering championship ring, engraved with the companies name and the years they "won" the ring. With years ranging from 1947 to 3010, this shirt embodies the clever concept of winning the clothing war, from the past all the way into the distant future. The plane logo that fills out the bottom of the graphic also looks dope to me. You can find this shirt on Karmaloop.





My most recent purchase comes from the minds behind Crooks and Castles. I love this brand, yet only own one shirt of theirs, so, I felt it was time to make another purchase. I selected the "Gothic Ring" t-shirt for the design and the colors. I have always admired Crooks and Castles' interlocking Cs logo, which you can find in the middle of this shirt. The surrounding logo, a circular patter of one C in side of another, is also very dope. Top it off with their cursive insignia at the bottom, and you have yourself a masterpiece. I also really liked the cream and teal mix, I have too many just plain white and black t-shirts in my wardrobe. This shirt is also available in alternate colors. I picked this one up at Heart and Sole on Coventry, if you live in the Cleveland area check them out, if not, click on the store name for the website.


No response to “Shirts of the Week”

Leave a Reply