Sunday, June 7, 2009

Jay-Z Death of Autotune



Yesterday, I had a great time going to a Sox/Indians game for my cousin's bachelor party. There was only one majorly horrific problem. The kid that was driving was the first person I have ever met in my life that actually owned a soulja boy CD. The actual CD. Not a song or two burned on a mix. The actual fucking soulja boy CD. Yes, this means I heard songs "Kiss Me Through the Phone" and "Gucci Bandana" ft. Gucci Mane about 4-5 times each. On top of this I (a 6'1" growing man) was squeezed in the back of a Chevy Aveo behind the drivers seat. As I sat there with my ears bleeding, all I could thihnk of doing was complaining to co-blogger Jordan via text message. He responded, "If you die, I blame Gucci Mane." Anyways, I managed to somehow make it through without opening my door and throwing myself onto the highway. When I got home, I needed some recuperation through real music. Luckily the mastered version of "D.O.A." (Death of Autotune), a street single was all over my favorite blogs. It was just what I needed to get back into the flow of things. The No I.D. produced track is not the real first single off his upcoming album. That is said to feature Drake and be released in July. It is also been said that Hov will be dropping Blueprint 3 on 9/11.

Download: Jay-Z - Death of Autotune (Prod. No I.D.) CDQ

No response to “Jay-Z Death of Autotune”

Leave a Reply